Universidad Francisco de Vitoria
Carretera Pozuelo a Majadahonda Km 1.800
Pozuelo de Alarcon, Madrid
Friday, November 8
From 9:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
The drift of the culture of life in Europe and the consequences of in vitro fertilization.
Naprotechnology: the science without ethical dilemmas that is revolutionizing the world of fertility in the US.
The effectiveness of Naprotechnology in the US and Europe.
Saturday, November 9
From 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- NaproFamily: making community of marriages that begin the Naprotechnology process.
- How to face a period of infertility in marriage.
- The need to spread Naprotechnology as the first step to a fertility problem.
- Scientific foundation of Naprotechnology.
- The study of the causes of azoospermia and other apparently irreversible problems in men.
- New challenges posed by Naprotechnology for research.